Learning Center Offers Help
Do you know about the Learning Center and all the help you can get from them?
- The Science Tutoring Lab is now located on the Library First Floor (in addition to the times the lab is held in the Mad River Room of the Jolly Giant Commons.) We have expanded hours and more subjects offered!
- The Writing Studio, also located on the first floor of the library, offers students one-on-one consultations. Appointments are encouraged but there are limited walk-in times also available. Students can now go online to self-schedule their appointments!
- Supplemental Instruction has seats available for MATH 115; BIOL 102; & BIOL 104 sections. Visit our website for a complete list of SI course offerings.
- The Math Tutoring Lab offers drop-in assistance for more than a dozen math & stats courses.
- The Learning Center continues to offer Group Tutoring to students at no-charge for more than 50 courses. Students can pick up applications for group tutoring at the reception desk, LIB 56.
- For students needing individual assistance, tutors are available from 10-5 M-F in the Learning Lab, located in the lower level of the Library, LIB 55. Many courses are offered - appointments are on a first-come/first-serve basis.
For more information about all our services, visit: humboldt.edu/learning