We are Online!
Dear Campus Community,
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, the HSU Library, including the Library Cafe, will close on Friday, March 27 at noon until further notice. We remain committed to supporting your learning and growth and will continue to offer several remote resources and services, listed below:
- Library Instruction Online: Available upon request. Please email Librarians@humboldt.edu
- Library Virtual Services: Chat with a research librarian 24/7
- Research Help Desk: To reach HSU librarians email email@example.com, 10am-4pm
- SkillShops Online: Workshops for academic and professional growth
- Special Collections: Digital collections are available anytime, email consultations are available Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Textbook access: Please check our online Textbooks resources
You can also find a full list of resources and services the Library offers.
- Students who have technology needs should submit a help ticket to ITS here.
- Laptops: The library has a limited number of Chromebook computers available for students long term checkout. To have a laptop shipped to you while they last, please email email@example.com and include your name, student ID#, and mailing address.
Please call the ITS Help Desk (707) 826-4357 or humboldt.edu/techhelp for technical support.
- Remote Instruction, Learning & Working
Also please note overdue fines have been suspended until June 1. The date is subject to change if needed.
Thank you for your understanding. Please email the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 826-3431 and leave a message if you need assistance. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
HSU Library Dean