Library Study Rooms
Use of the study rooms may be for any purpose which is compatible with Library functions and which does not interfere with normal Library operations. They are not meant to serve as regular classroom space.
- Rooms 115, 116, and 117, have been designated as Library study rooms, and may be reserved by groups (either formally organized or informally self-constituted) for a maximum of two hours per day, 7 days/week when the Library is open.
- Rooms 114 and 209 (Fishbowl) are open for group and individual study when not reserved for library, campus, and community events.
Room reservations for L115-L117 are disabled during the summer. Use 25Live to reserve other spaces in the Library.
Priorities for use are as follows:
- scheduled Library instruction
- library meetings
- group viewing of media materials
- group study and conference
- individual study
For more information on study space in the Library, see How Do I Find Study Space in the Library?